lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

What To Wear: Spring Transition

I've been a little under the weather lately. We are currently dealing with a crazy weather over here. One minute it's hot and the next it's freezing - a sure fire way to get sick. I've been keeping warm in sweaters, cardigans and light scarves - which is what inspired today's outfit set. I'm also currently obsessed with animal cover phone cases, the one featured in this post is similar to the one I own.
 
What To Wear: Spring Transition

 
Outfit
Phone Case: (here)
Nail Polish: Mac (similar here)
Scarf: (love here)
Bag: Kate Spade (here)
Cardigan: River Island (here)
Jeggings: (similar here)
Flats: Dolce Vita (here)
 
To keep up with my outfit sets follow me on Polyvore (HERE).
Thanks for stopping by
 Signature Blk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario