miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

SPOTLIGHT: Zara Multicolored Lace-Up Sandal

IMG_2481
IMG_2478
I was amazed when I saw these beauties on the Zara website. The pair reminds of Nicholas Kirkwood "Tie Up" Sandal that retails for $1295 (here). Although I really love the Kirkwood heels, these Zara ones are just as nice to look at.  For just $129, it is an awesome steal! I love the bold prints and colors and most importantly they are super comfortable!
IMG_2486 IMG_2489 IMG_2491 IMG_2492 IMG_2493 IMG_2494 IMG_2496 IMG_2498

The weather around these parts has been warm and lovely, so I styled this look with shorts.
SPOTLIGHT: Zara Multicolored Lace-Up Sandal


Outfit
Lipstick: Le Metier de Beaute(here)
Nail Polish: Butter London (here)
Glasses: Ray Ban (here)
Shirt: Zara (here)
Shorts: (similar here)
Blazer: (here & love this)
Bag: similar here
Shoes: Zara (here)


Thanks for stopping by
 Signature Blk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario