lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Stormy Weather

IMG_0026
IMG_0031

I live in the East Coast and as some of you may know, we are all stuck in our houses due to "Hurricane Sandy." It’s been raining since yesterday evening and it’s been said that it’s only going to get worse.  So, keep us in your prayers.

IMG_0037 IMG_0016
I so much love this necklace- purchased it from BCBG about 2 years ago (get yours here).IMG_0059 IMG_0033
On a brighter note, I’m wearing this BCBG wrap skirt I bought a while ago.  What really stood out were the drapes & the beautiful cobalt color.
IMG_0028
This draped/ ruched skirt is flattering on all shapes and sizes.  If you're curvaceous, I’ll suggest you wear one with longer length.

Necklace: BCBG (here, also love this)
Turtle neck: F21 (smilar here)
Clutch: L.A.M.B. (similar here)
Skirt: BCBG (love this)
Shoe: Zara (sold out, love this)

SkinnyHipster

Follow Me on Pinterest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario