lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Monday's Inspiration: The Working Woman

The Working Woman

Happy Monday beautiful people. Today's inspiration focuses on "the working woman." Although I don't work in an office, but if I did I'll want to stay fabulous and stylish. What I love about these pieces is that not only can they be worn together, they can also be paired with other items in your closet.  Since I'm playing with 2 different prints, I kept the accessories simple; however, I added a pop of red via the lipstick.  If going for a bold look, you can wear colored pumps like mustard yellow.  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Don't forget to follow me on Polyvore, HERE.

**Nigeria is 52 today- HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY**

Top: Love this (here)
Sweater: Karl (here)
Skirt: JCrew (here)
Purse: love this (here)
Pumps: Similar (here and here)

SkinnyHipster
Follow Me on Pinterest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario